Get Involved with A3C!
There are many ways to get involved in our center, or even take on a leadership role! You are always welcome to attend an A3C program or just stop by our space to study, peruse our media library, meet new friends or talk with our staff. Other things you can do include:
- Attend the APID/A New Student Block Party
- Join one of the 75+ Cornell Asian Pacific Islander Desi/American student organizations
- Apply to the A3C Undergraduate Internship Program
- Apply to be a A3C Graduate Intern
- Sign up for the National Asian American Pacific Islander Mental Health Association (NAAPIMHA) 2-day training program. To register, please compete the registration form.
- Use our conference room or lounge for a club meeting, project or event
- Join our list serve! You will receive our weekly newsletter and other major event announcements. Just click here: email@example.com and send