Allies are individuals who are supporters and defenders of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender, queer, questioning, asexual, intersex+ community. Allies are a vital part of the community. If you are an ally, you are welcome to join in on any of the events and programs that we hold. Please drop by the LGBT Resource Center to see how you can get involved! There is no pressure to disclose your sexual orientation or gender identity unless you choose to do so.
Resources for Ally Education
LGBTQQIA Terminology Guide
- Check out the Terminology Guide to learn more about the LGBTQQIA community.
Gender Inclusive Pronoun Guide
- Check out the Pronoun Guide to learn more about the inclusive gender practices.
Learn about and engage in many of our signature programs on campus.
Check out the following resources related to the LGBTQ Community:
- The Ally's Guide to Issues Facing LGBTQ Americans
- Understanding Issues Facing Bisexual Americans
- Understanding Issues Facing Transgender Americans
For more information regarding ally engagement opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.