Alcohol & Drugs

If you or a friend are suffering from alcohol or drug problems, find answers and support through the following resources:

At Cornell

Cornell Health

EARS (Empathy, Assistance and Referral Services)

  • By phone: (607) 255-EARS
  • Drop-in: 213 Willard Straight Hall


National Council on Alcoholism & Drug Dependence

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration

National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism 

Women and Alcohol

Narcotics Anonymous 

Alcoholics Anonymous 

Al-Anon (for friends and families of problem drinkers)