The resource centers, advising units, and affinity groups that comprise the Dean of Students Office focus on identity development, student support, and advocacy, and create opportunities for students to explore the intersectionality of identity development.
As a unit in Student and Campus Life, we work to promote a cohesive campus community that brings people together across lines of difference and allows all students to benefit from the educational and cultural value of various identities.
- Religious Holidays for the 2017-18 Academic Year
- Gender identity and gender expression resources from the LGBT Resource Center
- Women's gender and sexuality resources from the Women's Resource Center
- Funding opportunities from Student Development Diversity Initiatives
- Handbooks for Recognizing and Responding to Students in Distress
- Dean's Certification