Care & Crisis Services offers programs and services that encourage each student to develop skills and qualities for personal and academic growth and well-being. We aim to help students thrive in, and contribute to, a vibrant, diverse and inclusive community at Cornell and beyond.
Through participation in these programs, students can:
- Expand life skills, including interpersonal, human relations, communications, and counseling skills
- Learn and enhance abilities in decision making, appreciating differences, crisis prevention and values clarification
- Volunteer in service and community building
- Grow as leaders, trainers and mentors
- Make lifelong connections with other students and staff
- Enhance campus climate
- Have fun!
Our staff is committed to supporting and guiding students, providing a helping hand when needed, and celebrating their successes and contributions.