Alcohol use in Anabel Taylor Hall (ATH) is governed by University Policy 4.8, Alcohol and Other Drugs. In addition to the university policy, groups or individuals who use space in Anabel Taylor Hall must abide by the following restrictions:
- No individual or group may bring alcohol into Anabel Taylor Hall. All alcohol served is for on-premise consumption only by a licensed ad approved catering company. Click here for a list of caterers approved at Cornell.
- Plans to have alcohol at events must be noted on the Reservation Request From in the university R25 Room Scheduling system when the reservation is made.
- Events at which alcoholic beverages will be present must be registered as required by University Policy 4.8, by completing a Use of University Property Form (UUP).
- Groups sponsoring events are expected to report alcohol violations to the Manager On Duty (118 ATH) or to other staff on duty.
- Groups and/or individuals found in violation of the Anabel Taylor Hall Alcohol Policy may be charged a fine of up to $200. In addition, future use of ATH may be restricted or denied as determined by the ATH Facilities staff. Violators may be referred to the Judicial Administrator.