Food and beverages will be allowed in all reserved rooms under the following conditions:
- When a room reservation request is made, note that food and beverages will be served during the meeting or event. Please see the ATH Alcohol Policy if the group intends to provide alcoholic beverages.
- Complete a Use of University Property Form which will describe your arrangements.
- On-site catering for university events must be provided by a university approved caterer.
- Any food or beverage containers brought into a room must either be taken out after use of left in the provided trash containers.
- Any spills or debris must be cleaned up and the room left in the condition in which it was found. If assistance is needed, contact the student on duty at the ATH front desk.
- If a room is not found to be clean upon arrival, notify the student on duty.
- Any group that leaves a room in unsatisfactory condition will be fined.