Feeling tired or stressed? Having a challenging day? Need to gather your thoughts?
Consider taking a little quiet time for yourself to nourish your spirit and replenish your energy. When the weather cooperates, there are lovely spaces all over campus to sit quietly. But when it doesn't, consider dropping by one of the spaces below for a few minutes of quiet contemplation.
When you take time for yourself to recharge, you're better able to care for and be kind to others and make a difference in the world.
Consider these spaces...
- Anabel Taylor Hall Chapel
- Meditation Room inside Anabel Taylor Hall Chapel
- Sage Chapel
- Purcell Courtyard between Myron Taylor Hall and Anabel Taylor Hall
- Catholic students — Blessed Sacrament Chapel in 227 Anabel Taylor Hall
- Muslim students — Muslim Prayer Rooms for males in 218 Anabel Taylor Hall and for females in 219 Anabel Taylor Hall