"Cornell, since its founding, has been committed to diversity and inclusion, and DACA students are an integral part of our community. They were brought to this country before they had a choice in the matter, have grown up here, and are succeeding here despite significant challenges and obstacles. I believe they deserve a chance to fulfill their dreams..." —President Martha Pollack
The information on this site is intended to provide general information on matters of admissions, financial aid, campus resources, privacy, legal assistance and safety available to DACA and undocumented students.
Cornell News on DACA
University officials support Dream Act bill, education advocacy week (April 29, 2019)
- Cornell extends renewal funding aid for DACA students (Jan. 18, 2018)
- Pollack joins with higher ed leaders to advocate for DACA (Sept. 8, 2017)
- Statement from President Martha E. Pollack on White House rescission of DACA program (Sept. 5, 2017)
- Pollack urges Trump to support DACA program (Sept. 1, 2017)
- Joint statement affirming support for DACA students (Apr. 10, 2017)
- Panelists discuss immigration policy and DACA students (Mar. 21, 2017)
- Joint statement regarding revised immigration executive order (Mar. 7, 2017)
For support navigating various circumstances, please contact Diana Castellanos, Associate Director for Student Empowerment and Undocumented/DACA Student Support, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +1 (607) 255-7177.