"Cornell, since its founding, has been committed to diversity and inclusion, and DACA students are an integral part of our community. They were brought to this country before they had a choice in the matter, have grown up here, and are succeeding here despite significant challenges and obstacles. I believe they deserve a chance to fulfill their dreams..." —President Martha Pollack
The information on this site is intended to provide general information on matters of admissions, financial aid, campus resources, privacy, legal assistance and safety available to DACA and undocumented students.
For support navigating various circumstances, please contact Kevin Graham, Assistant Director for Undocumented/DACA Support, via email: email@example.com or phone: +1 (607) 255-7177.
Cornell News on DACA
- Cornell extends renewal funding aid for DACA students
- University reaffirms its commitment to, support of undocumented students
- Pollack joins with higher ed leaders to advocate for DACA
- Statement from President Martha E. Pollack on White House rescission of DACA program
- Pollack urges Trump to support DACA program
- Joint statement affirming support for DACA students
- Panelists discuss immigration policy and DACA students
- Joint statement regarding revised immigration executive order